Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 A New Year

January 1st, 2015

I am excited for the year ahead.  As I look back on 2014 I reflect on what I did with the time I had and the resources given to me.

It is valuable to now look ahead to 2015 and ask yourself....

what can I improve on?
how can I better use my time and resources?
where am I heading?
what steps do I have to take?


I recently saw Unbroken on Christmas day with my family.  I was encouraged by the amazing story of survival, resilience and redemption.  Lou Zamperini's life has left a legacy.  He is gone but it is what he did with his time on earth that left the impact.



His story encourages me to be thankful and to be more mindful of the people in our world that may be facing the struggles that he had to endure in his time at POW camps.

Some days may seem tough, but find the strength to keep going, and other people will see you make the hurdles and they too will follow.

Happy New Year,
Brendan J. Micik






No comments:

Post a Comment