Monday, February 15, 2016

Give Me A Snake & I'll Make A Nice Pair Of Boots


"Give me a snake and I'll make a nice pair of boots with, yeah" - Andy Mineo 
Listen to the song  Desperados by Andy Mineo

If you give me a snake I will make a nice pair of boots with it!  I picture a pair of really nice boots wrapped in snake skin, polished to perfection, ready for the whole world to see. The first time I listened to this song that verse about making boots stood out to me.

After listening to it more an more I began to use the verse to encourage people.  At our training evolution's I used it as motivation, yelling out loud TIME TO MAKE SOME BOOTS before a set of 25 to 30 pull ups.  If you give me a snake I will make a nice pair of boots with it! YEAH!  One candidate really took the affirmation to heart.  Candidate Mitchell who is a brother of mine.  At tough points during our training he would yell back to me, "HOOYAH Micik Make Some Boots"


I love this verse! If i could go back to senior year, you know it would be under my picture in that 07 year book.  

The verse is POSITIVE, it puts that when life gives you lemons quote to shame.  It encourages all people to make the best out of what they get.  To receive it with thanks and make one nice looking pair of boots.  


SO GO OUT TODAY AND TAKE BACK YOUR LIFE, DON'T ALLOW THE SNAKE TO TREAD ON YOU, DEFEAT THE SNAKE AND LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW ABOUT IT.  








No comments:

Post a Comment