Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Remember Me

"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob,And He who formed you, O Israel,“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;I have called you by name; you are Mine" 

Isaiah 43New American Standard Bible (NASB)


There is power in your name.  How great is the feeling when you meet someone at the gym or at work for the first time and when you see them again a few days later they call out your name, "BRENDAN!" passing by.  I know for me it always makes me smile.  I had always felt bad when I met someone and could not remember their name.  It's terrible when someone knows your name and you forgot theirs....that is when you return the greeting with a "What's Up My Man!" 

Now, whenever I meet someone  for the first time I make sure I write down a note in my phone or in my log so I will not forget.   

When you remember someone's name, it shows...
1. That you have a good memory
2. You value them 
3. You connected 

Next time you meet someone new, remember their name so you will be ready to call it out when you see them again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment